My first goal was to tackle some of the
- an intricate combination of paths or passages in which it is difficult to find one's way or to reach the exit.
- a maze of paths bordered by high hedges, as in a park or garden, for the amusement of those who search for a way out.
- a complicated or tortuous arrangement, as of streets or buildings.
- any confusingly intricate state of things or events; a bewildering complex.
So call this the first installment of Gardening by Dummies...I'm also including a garden tally for what I have planted so far (by the way, constant checking of the garden to see if something has sprouted is normal-this is called seed stalking. I have been told checking every hour does not help the seeds grow any faster.)--
- Green and White Bunching Onions-One pack
- Squash-Zucchini, Black Beauty-Two packs
- Cucumber-Tendergreen-Burpless-One pack
- Cucumber-Boston Pickling-Two packs
- Squash-Yellow Summer Crookneck-Two packs
- Carrots-Petite n' Sweet-Two packs
- Green Beans-Stringless, Blue Lake, FM1K Pole-4 packs.